Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 5 pics


Here I am “Standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona”…with the Don Henley statue behind me (under construction)


It’s not often you can finish a 100+ mile ride and turn around to see where you came from. We crossed those mountains at mile 30 this morning.


The newest member in our “Gang of 4”, Bill…showing off his newest acquisition, courtesy of I-40.


I always wanted to visit the Meteor Crater as a kid. Had to pass up the chance today to stay with the boys and their 30 mph paceline down I-40.


Rolling east down I-40…a very different view than we had this morning! Nothing!

1 comment:

Wayne L said...

Cool sandwich Dave. As soon as we can snag some of that gorp, we'll start whipping those up at Einsteins. We missed you at Errols this morning. No one to chase Andy, Mike, Kevin and Rob so we all just sat in and rode loops. Love reading the blogs and seeing the great pics. Have fun!